The Big Mac

Banana - Newspaper from Albania -

Published in Albania - Social interactions and entertainment - 19 May 2024 06:26 - 6

Earlier today at 11:00 CEST I was electrically shocked by a E14 lightbulb socket at 220-240V and 0.1-0.3 Amps

My entire left arm was tingling and in pain for 10 minutes. 

I may have heart damage.

E14 Lightbulb Socket


E14 Lightbulb Socket

Pls donate to my recovery


Comments (6)

How much? And do u have in big stocks?
If this is a joke I dont get it.
Take this very seriously
fuck you E14 lighbulb socket! how dare you